Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Summer Class


I really didn't plan on spending my summer time in class learning about computers:(...but here i am! I must admit though, i am greatly surprised and amused by the series of events that has taken place thus far.  The class sessions are remarkably interesting and i have learnt so much.  Never knew that there were so much stuff about the 'ever frequently used' microsoft word program that i didnt know about or even knew existed.
Overall, i'm pretty excited and happy i made the decision to come to summer school!  My computer knowledge has expanded and i now consider my self a 'tech head'. >>>ha! No more boring powerpoint presentations for me:) Excel...i got that covered! lol. 

Yayyyy summer school:)

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely correct - who knew that the technology that we have been living with would be so exciting and interesting. Sometimes, it seems like overload, but since it is useful who cares

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology is very interesting, it makes our presentations far more interesting.... and life easier... I am happy I decided to take this class. I like your post...

    ReplyDelete